EVERYTHING HALF PRICE + $10. OVER 100 BATS, PADS , GLOVES , ETC. ETC , FOOTWEAR.
SALE ENDS MARCH 31.
USED GEAR GOING TO SIERRA LEONE
ANYTHING SPORTING, ANY SPORT, IN DECENT, CLEAN CONDITION CAN FIND A HOME AT MANLY WARRINGAHS PARTNER CLUB, KENT CRICKET CLUB, IN ONE OF THE 10 POOREST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, SIERRA LEONE.
HAPPY DAYS MIKE PAWLEY
- Wakehurst Redbacks is a community cricket club for the enjoyment, participation and development of players of all ages and abilities. The club plays in the MWJCA competitions that usually consist of two divisions.
- It is important that players play in the correct division to ensure that everyone gets opportunities to develop and enjoy playing cricket and that stronger players are challenged in a competitive environment.
- Prior to the season commencing the club holds grading sessions which along with MyCricket statistics and coaches’ feedback are used to allocate players to divisions.
- All Wakehurst teams are selected to be competitive in their division and where possible to have boys/girls playing with friends/schoolmates. Wakehurst teams are not graded within the club e.g. Team A/B.
- Where possible any MWJCA representative players are distributed across teams with the age group. This ensures that these players are challenged by playing against each other.
|Age Group||Age Co-Ordinator||Date||Time|
|U10 Boys||Paul Burrowsemail@example.com||Sat 12-Sep-20||1.00-2.45|
|U11 Boys||Dave Huntfirstname.lastname@example.org||Sun 20-Sep-20||1.00-2.45|
|U12 Boys||Madhura Bhagwatemail@example.com||Sat 19-Sep-20||3.00-4.45|
|U13 Boys||Kevin Wesonfirstname.lastname@example.org||Sun 13-Sep-20||3.00-4.45|
|U14 Boys||Chris Melvilleemail@example.com||Sun 20-Sep-20||3.00-4.45|
|U15 Boys||Laurie Zanellafirstname.lastname@example.org||Sat 12-Sep-20||3.00-4.45|
|U16 Boys||Deanne Huttemail@example.com||Not required|
Good Morning WRCC Community,
Below are the steps to register for the upcoming ‘community (level 1) coaching course’ on the Northern Beaches.
Register for a CA coach ID number on the website https://www.community.cricket.com.au/coach/courses (register button is on the right hand side of the screen)
Complete the necessary steps.
When finished, copy the ‘CA Coach ID number’ from the confirmation email you receive (you will need it to complete Q5 in the registration form below).
Click on the link to complete the registration form https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=zFV0OP3DG0OlpOVhR8Lp26m4AwLL_N1Bi82nqfmcDVlURU0yWkhZR1o4RktFVzlPQlJNTTZPT1pYRy4u
Details for the course on the Northern Beaches are;
Date: Sunday 13th September 2020
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Venue: Nolan’s Reserve: 8 Riverview Parade, North Manly NSW 2100
Before registering, please ensure you comply with the following requirements:
Are older than the minimum age – 14 years.
DO NOT register for the course if you live outside the Northern Beaches area.
Participants MUST register for the course prior to attending on the day. We will be turning people away on the day who haven’t registered.
Coaches that register for the course will be contacted prior with an outline of the COVID protocols that will need to be adhered to on the day.
Come along this Sunday and help Wakehurst Redback Support an amazing cause. The past 2 games have been a blast with some amazing performances…..and some not so amazing performances.
Please get as many people to come along as you can.
The KM Classic Charity Cricket Game is an event that is currently in its 3rd year and is played in memory of Kian Mantle and aims to raise money for brain cancer research.
Kian tragically passed away from brain cancer at the age of 20 after a hard fought battle with the disease. To date the KM Classic Charity Cricket Game has raised $23,000 for the Brain Cancer Group in North Sydney who have been able to use that money to buy state of the art lab equipment to further study and understand brain cancer and investigate possible ways to treat it.
The charity game is being played on the Sunday, 23rd of February at 1.30pm
The amazing Manly Oval, Many Sydney is the venue.
If you would like to donate, please follow the link:
And for more information on the event, please check out their facebook page.
Lets all get together to support and amazing cause again.
On the 25th of January, Wakehurst Redbacks Cricket Club will be hosting an exhibition T20 cricket match to raise money for the devastating bushfires that have affected so many, all around Australia.
It will be a great day out with a sausage sizzle and drinks available at the ground so come down and enjoy an afternoon of cricket on Australia Day eve.
Monday 25th November & Monday 2nd December 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm (both nights)
Venue: Weldon Oval – Stirgess Avenue, Curl Curl